HCV is not presently accepting applications. A public notice will be posted in the local newspaper when we begin accepting applications. However, there is no projected date at this time.

Portability clients wishing to transfer their vouchers to Round Rock should have their housing authority send the appropriate paperwork to our office at:

Round Rock Housing Authority
Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Office
P.O. Box 781, Round Rock, Texas 78681
(512) 255-1336 Ext. 207 or  (512) 255-9159 Ext. 207
FAX: (512) 255-2645

We cannot assist any transfers unless their housing authority is willing to pay for their voucher.